Welcome to www.prmoto.com (the “Website”), which is provided and maintained by Mavcomm Consulting Pvt. Ltd. At the Company, we are strongly committed to protecting privacy. The Company has adopted global privacy principles which guide how we manage and protect personal data and demonstrate how fair information practices are embedded in our culture.
As part of our commitment, we strive to protect the privacy of visitors to the sites that we operate (collectively, the “Site”). By accessing the Site, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
In this digital world, privacy is important to the Company and should be important to you. The Company believes in transparency and we provide this notice so that you can understand our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Mavcomm Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as “Mavcomm,” “Company,’’ “we,” “us,” or “our” herein) uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its on-line visitors.
- The Information We Collect and Process
The Company collects and processes two basic types of information:
- Personally identifiable information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another or enables you to be individually contacted (for example, names, e-mail addresses and other contact information). This information is voluntarily provided to us by Site visitors and is used by us for the purpose of responding to user submissions and fulfilling requests for further information about our services. You are under no obligation to provide us with this information, but without it, we may not be able to provide you the information you request.
- Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how Site visitors use our site. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to Site visitors and clients. When you visit the Site, your browser automatically sends us an IP (Internet Protocol) address (including the type of browser you use). We may use this IP address and other information to give you access to the Site and otherwise to administer the Site.
- Information you voluntarily provide to Company
The Company only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, for example, when you use our “contact us” feature, sign up for a newsletter, set up a voluntary user profile to post content within our forums or interactive features. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include, among other information, your name, physical address and email address. Under such circumstances you consent to our use/processing of the information you provide consistent with this policy.
- Other information the Company collects/processes
Our Site may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit the Site, our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. We may also use third party analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to analyze activities on the Site and use of the Site. You do not need to enable cookies to visit the Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. Some Company cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file. The Company cookie files do not contain personally identifiable information.
- The Way We Use Information
We store the personal information you provide in a secure database in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request and may be used to provide you with additional information about our services we believe may be of interest to you. The information is stored for a time period and in a manner relevant to responding to your request unless you request that it be removed. The information you provide us will be shared with the Company employees and service providers to the extent necessary to administrate our systems and/or accommodate your request.
For example, if you provide your name, mailing address, telephone and/or email address and request more information about the Mavcomm’s services, this information will be shared with appropriate Company personnel to fulfill your request. This information will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties without your consent.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information about the use of the Site to improve the navigation, content, and design of the Site. This information may include, for example, the most and least requested pages, analyzing traffic regarding specific features, and the number of users from India and other countries, among other things.
We work to ensure that the personally identifying information you do intentionally provide us remains private. We will not sell, rent, or trade the personally identifying information you provide to anyone outside of Mavcomm unless we are required to do so by law.
- With whom do we share personal information?
We will share your personal information for various business purposes with service providers and other parties as follows:
- Sharing with other group entities or service providers: As a global organization, we share limited data with related entities and our affiliates or with selected service providers, either to benefit from additional support (technical or otherwise), or to provide you with services you have requested from us. We may permit our service providers to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Affiliates:We share information with our affiliates and related entities, including where they act as our service providers or for their own internal purposes.
- Clients: We share information with our clients in connection with the services we provide to them. For example, we share information with our clients in order to facilitate their orders, maintain and administer accounts, respond to questions, comply with requests, and otherwise comply with the law. Our clients are independent entities, and their processing of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
- We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Sharing in the Event of a Corporate Transaction:We may also share personal information in the event of a major corporate transaction, including for example a merger, investment, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, or sale of some or all of our assets, or for purposes of due diligence connected with any such transaction.
- Aggregate, Deidentified, or Anonymised Information: We may aggregate, de-identify and/or anonymise any information collected so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any other party, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors, in our discretion, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
- Facilitating Requests:We share information at your request or direction.
- Consent: We share information with notice to you and your consent.
- Data Security
The Company understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. Accordingly, the Company uses reasonable technological, physical and other measures to keep your information protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. Due to the nature of the Internet and related technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and the Company expressly disclaims any such obligation.
- Children’s Privacy
The Company understands the need to protect the privacy of children. The Site is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen years of age. The Company does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 18 at our Site.
- Viewing, Editing, Updating or Deletion of your personal information:
If you want to see any personal information stored about you in our records, please contact email@example.com. We will honor your legal right to view your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy law. If you think that any of the personal information collected through the Website is incorrect, confusing or incomplete, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also ask us to erase, restrict or port your personal information and you may tell us if you object to our use of your personal information.
Personal information will be stored by us in accordance with our applicable data retention requirements and corporate policies.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for any websites that it does not own or operate. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites that you link to from the Site, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.
Cookies are small pieces of text or code sent to your device when you visit the Website. Cookies are used to optimize the viewing experience, count visitors to a webpage, troubleshoot any problems, keep websites secure, and better serve content. The following cookies are used on the Website:
- Functional and required cookies _____________________
- Analytics and performance cookies ________________________
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
- Notification of changes
We reserve the right to revise and reissue this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Privacy Notice. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance to the Privacy Notice then posted. If the changes are material, and you have already provided personal information through the Website, we will contact you to inform you of the new Privacy Notice and, in some circumstances, where required by law, obtain your consent to the changes.
If you have any questions about Mavcomm’s data practices or you wish to exercise your rights or know about the contractual protections in place, please contact email@example.com